Friday 12 February 2010

Bubbly, Squeaky Eggs

Eating out, as we’ve seen before, doesn’t mean you have to go without your eggs. I didn’t actually eat this all day breakfast bubble and squeak with bacon and fried egg(s), though I certainly was envious when it arrived presented like this:




Which leads me to another point (viz, the bit above, where I wasn’t sure whether or not to make “egg” plural). People reading this might (understandably) think I’m some sort of egg nut. Sure, I like eggs. I also like loads of other things. Maybe one day this blog will become “Put A Pasta On It!” and I will do things like the Spaghetti Sandwich and Hummus Pasta.* Anyway, the point is, I don’t know whether this is one egg with two yolks or two eggs forced to share a single, glorious whiteness. Nor do I care. Take another look:



It looks like a crab! A delicious, crabby, eggy, breakfasty dinner. So good!






*No, fear not, those are disgusting, and I will never do that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home