Tuesday 8 September 2009

GUEST EGG: EGGUACAMOLE!



Man, my family is sick. They didn't even know about this blog and look what they did to the guacamole! From now on, I'll never make another guacamole without egg surprise in it.
What's weirdest is that I didn't even notice these pieces of egg until we'd eaten most of it, so apologies for the picture of a near-empty bowl. (My stepmom made the guacamole - and the bowl it's served in. Check out those fish!)
Also, I'm connecting on a borrowed computer via a dial-up connection, so more egg madness might have to wait until I am back from holiday on Sunday. In the meantime, please keep sending me your eggs!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Butler said...

Eggs in dips - The final frontier. Holy smoke!

8 September 2009 at 22:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home